Engaging with educators is one of the ways we work to build and maintain an informed, curious and educated community. In recognition of this shared goal and to support you as an educator, we invite you to accept our special membership invitation as a thank you for booking a field trip with us. A $45 value, this membership is offered to Utah educators who book a field trip with us at no cost and can be applied towards a dual person or family membership (details below).
Who is eligible for The Leonardo Educator Membership?
Certified teachers and administrators at a Utah K-12 institution (Public, Charter, Private) who book a field trip or attend an educator workshop
How to receive an application for The Leonardo Educator Membership?
- Educator memberships are valid for one year from the date they are activated.
- We cannot offer refunds for existing memberships, but the 12 months of this membership can be added on to your existing membership.
- Educator memberships are not transferable.
- Educator memberships cannot be combined with any specials or discounts.
- If you want to upgrade your Individual Educator Membership, our admissions staff can apply your $45 value towards any upgraded level of membership. (A Dual Membership is an additional $20; Family Membership is an additional $60)
Educator Membership Benefits
- Free admission to The Leonardo exhibits and discounted rates for The Leonardo’s other programs and traveling exhibits.
- Admission to more than 290 science centers and museums worldwide through our partnership with the ASTC Passport Program
- For full membership benefits and information, visit our members page.
We also invite you to sign up for our monthly Educator Newsletter which provides up-to-date information on our free educational resources and services, including teacher workshops, educator previews of new exhibits, Leo on Wheels school outreach program, field trips, and much more!
Be a Part of The Leonardo’s Community
Sign up for our Educator Newsletter. Our monthly newsletter keeps you up to date on upcoming programs, exhibits, news, and special educator specific information.