Our priority is to keep our visitors, staff, and community safe. Please review the following information about planning your visit.
We strongly recommend all visitors pre-register for tickets. We have capacity limits in all of our exhibit spaces and pre-registering will ensure that we have space for you during your preferred time. If you purchase tickets onsite, all purchases must be made with credit or debit card. For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Required Safety Precautions
- Masks are required for all visitors to The Leonardo
- Please do not visit The Leonardo if you are feeling unwell or experiencing any of the following symptoms.
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Please maintain a physical distance of six feet between yourself and other visitors and/or between household groups.
- Some high-touch exhibits are temporarily closed. For the safety of all visitors, some of our hands-on experiences are closed. Thank you for understanding.
- Cleaning protocols are enhanced, including regular sanitization and disinfection of exhibit and staff spaces.
- All Leonardo staff follow a rigorous safety protocol. Staff members check temperatures and symptoms before all shifts and many staff members continue to work from home.
We thank you for your cooperation.
Education and Field Trips
For educators interested in bringing small groups to The Leonardo, please email email@example.com for more information on class visits and student tickets.
Salt Bistro is not open at this time.
The Leo Shop
The Leo Shop is open, but we request that all purchases be made with credit or debit cards.
New ticket price: While only our 1st-floor exhibits are open, admission to The Leonardo is $5 (free for members and visitors under age 3).
Apply the full value of your general admission ticket(s) toward any of our membership programs at any time during your visit.
The Leonardo reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. The Leonardo is a place of public accommodation and will not refuse service for reasons of race, color, national origin/ancestry, sex/gender, religion/creed and disability (physical and/or mental).
The Leonardo is located in the southwest corner of Library Square in downtown Salt Lake City.
209 East 500 South
Salt Lake City, Utah 84111
Want to plan your visit at a quieter time? Generally, we are the least busy after 2 pm. The quietest time to visit is after 2 pm on Sunday. We’re here to answer any questions you may have while planning your visit, call 801-531-9800.