Museum Closure Notice
Due to recommendations from Utah officials about limiting social gatherings to reduce the spread of COVID-19, The Leonardo will be closed temporarily beginning March 14th.
For more information about refunds, programs, and our efforts to continue our mission check out our updates page.
The Leonardo is no ordinary museum. We not only host world-class exhibits, we encourage our guests to explore their creative side with hands-on make space activities for inquisitive minds of all ages. We blend science, technology, engineering, art and math into compelling experiences designed to awaken your curiosity and heighten your engagement in the world around you.
Pompeii The Exhibition Admission Pricing
This special admission ticket includes access to Pompeii The Exhibition, The Leonardo exhibit galleries, hands-on make spaces, and specially selected daily programming when scheduled.
|Adult (ages 16–64)||$25.00|
|Children (Ages 3–15)||$20.00|
|Children (2 and under)||Free|
|Senior (Age 65 and up)||$22.00|
|Student, Military (Valid ID required)||$22.00|
|Groups of 15 or More||$19.00|
Please bring a print out or an electronic receipt of your pre-purchased ticket to the admissions desk.
Special group rates are available for groups of 15 or more.
If you wish to purchase tickets to Pompeii: The Exhibition as a gift, please refer to the following options.
- Tickets may be purchased with a pre-selected time and day for Pompeii online or over the phone normally. You will receive a receipt via email that you can print. If they so desire, the recipient(s) can then reschedule their tickets free of charge by calling our admissions desk at 801-531-9800 ext. 202 or emailing us with the order number and the desired date and time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Or a gift certificate may be purchased in person at the admissions desk. This certificate will be assigned a dollar value, determined by the purchaser, which can be put toward Pompeii tickets on a walk-in basis or redeemed over the phone by the recipients.
General Admission Pricing
General admission tickets include all day access to our general exhibit galleries, hands-on make spaces, and specially selected daily programming when scheduled. General Admission will not include access to Pompeii The Exhibition, please see special pricing details below.
|Adult (ages 16–64)||$12.95|
|Children (Ages 3–15)||$8.95|
|Children (2 and under)||Free|
|Senior (Age 65 and up)||$9.95|
|Student, Military (Valid ID required)||$9.95|
Apply the full value of your general admission ticket(s) toward any of our membership programs at any time during your visit.
The Leonardo reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. The Leonardo is a place of public accommodation and will not refuse service for reasons of race, color, national origin/ancestry, sex/gender, religion/creed and disability (physical and/or mental).
The Leonardo is located in the southwest corner of Library Square in downtown Salt Lake City.
209 East 500 South
Salt Lake City, Utah 84111
Want to plan your visit at a quieter time? Generally, we are the least busy after 2pm. The quietest time to visit is after 2pm on Sunday and Monday. We’re here to answer any questions you may have while planning your visit, call 801-531-9800.
The Leonardo will be closed on the following dates:
- Thu 11.26.20 (Thanksgiving)
- Thu 12.24.20 (Christmas Eve)
- Fri 12.25.20 (Christmas Day)